Dec 14, 2006

Danton Eeprom - wings of death (in fine records)


Wings Of Death EP (In Finé / Discograph) .

Le nouveau Danton Eeprom est M.A.G.N.I.F.I.Q.U.E et sort sur le tout jeune label d'Agoria : infiné records.

Infiné presents Danton Eeprom, already showing diversity in the output they will be putting out, "Wings of Death" is an altogether different release to its former. 2 wonderfully deep and intricate productions, which focus on working the mind just as much as the body.


A. Wings Of Death

B. Venom Dance

LUKE SOLOMON (Classic/AKA/Various) "Venom Dance is dopeness. Supporting."
JOHN DIGWEED "Both tracks are great . Supporting."
ANGEL MOLINA (Florida 135/Loft/Moog/Deep) "I love "Wings Of Death", it sounds like a true classic yet, obviously influenced by Mr Garnier. Full support."
DJ CHLOE (Kill th DJ) "I love Danton Eeprom "Wings of Death" - a big tune ! I love it."
MICHEL DE HEY (Various) "Good tunes, playing both."
JAMES FLAVOUR (Dirt Crew) "The second release is even more up my street. Venom Dance is the one for my sets."
GEOFFROY (Hi-Phen/Suicide/Eskimo) "Two classy, deep tech tunes from my man Danton .. I'm a fan."
NICO DE CEGLIA (Codex/Radio 1) " Two great releases for the debut of this label. I've tried them out already and the crowd loved them."
WILL SAUL (Simple/Various) "Really into both Wings Of death and Venom Dance - production is very sweet and the melodic ideas are very strong - especially Wings Of Death - definitely for the deeper dance floors but that's where I play so everyone's a winner."
DUNCAN FORBES (Spooky/Various) "Loving the first mix of Wings Of Death is my favourite. Quality, will chart next week."
CHRIS BONES (Machine/Space/Various) "Love Wings Of Death and Venom Dance equally. Absolutely incredible! Won't be taking this one out of the bag for a while."
GREG SONATA (Foreign Muck/Lets/Various)- "I like the Danton Eeprom tracks."

links
http://www.myspace.com/dantonrocks
http://www.myspace.com/infinemuzik

No comments: